The Lead Submission Form below has a few quick sections to fill in:
- Your contact info - so we can see who is running the ad
- Info about your lead - this is confidential (will not be shared or used) however it does let us see that it's unique (not put in multiple times) and will allow analysis of engagement.
- Info about the ad and engagement- where it's being run, for example Facebook or Google etc., and what level of engagement are you reporting (opt-in, phone call, meeting, LCC or design contract).
In a typical sequence, the lead comes in first as an opt-in for a report or offer (submit the form to indicate that you have a new lead). Submit the form again when you have a phone call with that person. If things go really well, submit the form again when a meeting is booked!
In this contest, we award more points for higher levels of engagement:
- Opt-in or Contact Form = 10 points
- Incoming Email = 20 points
- Phone Call = 30 points
- Meeting Booked = 40 points
- Proposal Requested = 50 point
- LCC or Design Contract signed = 100 points
Obviously, the more opt-ins or incoming leads you get, the higher likelihood that you'll get engagement (some people will send you an email asking for more info, be reachable in a phone call, or actually book a meeting, etc.) and ultimately - win more clients and projects!
It's a numbers game - quantity gives you a chance to pick and choose - as well a a quality game, in that you want to get leads who can potentially benefit from your services.