Special Ops 30 Day Check-In - January 4, 2023
Optional: Right-click Here to Download as an MP4 video file
Below: Richard's short video describing the purpose of the session, and outlining the Remarkable prize for best results within the first 30 days of the program (won by residential designer Kendle Anz of Florida).
30 Day Check-In Survey
If you haven't already done so, please answer a few quick questions:
Click here for 2 minute survey >>>
During the meeting, we awarded prizes based on results achieved in the first 30 days, as well as the most interesting stories about how members have started to use the SIX+MAPS strategies, or how it's changed their mentality or attitude or the way they approach discussions with clients.
- Review success stories
- Analyze why people were successful
- Award prizes to the best results or stories
- We go over a NEW script I have just written that sets the expectation (just cut and paste) about your process. This is part of your 'Client Control' and eliminates the clients expectation of getting free advice in the ask the expert meeting. See below.
In this session we found out how everyone is progressing, swapped learnings, answered questions and celebrated wins.
We didn't expect huge results so soon, however some members are already winning LCC's!
Client Control - Incoming Call Script Offering Ask the Expert Call
Here is a new script you can use during an initial conversation to set expectations and guide the client to follow your preferred process. Download it here and adapt to suit your needs and preferences.
UPCOMING CHECK-IN Meetings
- February 1 - 60 Day Check-In
- February 27 [note date change] - 90 Day Wrap up plus Awards
WEDNESDAY at 12 noon US Pacific Time
- 3 pm EST (New York)
- 8 pm GMT (London)
- 7 am THURSDAY (Melbourne)
- 9 am THURSDAY (Auckland)
ZOOM CONNECTION LINK:
If that "Pretty Link" doesn't work, you can use this "raw" Zoom link instead: